Bride, 19, dies in house fire on her wedding day

A Wisconsin bride unexpectedly died as a result of a fire on the very day of her wedding.

Paige Ruddy suffered a fatal brain haemorrhage caused by smoke inhalation following a fire in a Reedsburg home on Tuesday (23 May). The 19-year-old, who was planning to get married on the day of the tragedy, died at the hospital the next day.

“She was just a precious human. There was nothing about her that you couldn’t like,” Ruddy’s aunt told NBC affiliate

Read more on independent

Written by bourbiza mohamed

Fire Rescue Victoria criticised for response to cyber hack potentially affecting thousands

A mid-life crisis to end them all: TOM LEONARD on Jeff Bezos