Thanasi Kokkinakis is forced to wait until tomorrow to book second round date with Andy Murray as Melbourne’s ‘mini hurricane’ causes match with Fabio Fognini to be delayed… despite being FIVE points from victory!
- Thanasi Kokkinakis will have to wait until Wednesday to finish his first round tie
- The 26-year-old is five points away from beating Fabio Fognini in Melbourne
- However, Melbourne’s chaotic weather has interrupted the match
- It means he will have to return on Wednesday to complete his first round match
- A second round clash with Andy Murray awaits the winner of the contest