Chelsea all but confirm arrival of Mykhailo Mudryk in an £88m deal – but bizarrely tag him on their Instagram page, ask fans to ‘show him some love’ and release a statement on the move before it’s officially complete!
- Chelsea appear to have all but confirmed the signing of Mykhailo Mudryk
- The Blues are set to complete an £88million deal for the 22-year-old winger
- Shakhtar’s English language Twitter account stated that the move is ‘very close’
- Chelsea teased the signing on social media by quote tweeting with an eyes emoji
- The club have also changed their Instagram bio to include Mudryk’s handle
- Finally, they asked fans to ‘show love’ to Mudryk and posted a bizarre statement