New Orleans Uber driver, 54, is stabbed to death by passenger who ‘woke up and decided he wanted to kill someone’ – then posted video of her dying on Facebook
- A man who police said ‘woke up and decided to kill someone’ brutally stabbed a Louisiana Uber driver Thursday as she was dropping him off at a hotel
- Yolanda Dillon, 54, was dropping off a passenger at a Travelodge in Harvey on Thursday afternoon at around 3 p.m.
- Brandon Jacobs, 29, was staying at the hotel and ordered an Uber with the intention of targeting whomever showed up, police said
- Sheriff Joseph LoPinto said that there was no motive except mindless violence: ‘He woke up yesterday morning and decided he was going to kill someone’
- After stabbing Dillon, Jacobs then left the car and started to record video of Dillon suffering in the car and uploaded it to his Facebook account