Son, 54, found guilty of murdering his mother, 78, in her home after he blamed her for his stays in mental health facilities
- A Melbourne man was found guilty of murdering his mum in Chelsea, Victoria
- Thomas Bednar, 54, was accused of killing his mum Judy Bednar, 78, in May 2021
- She died in her home after her rib fractures compromised her respiratory system
- The mum was found naked on the floor after friends were unable to reach her
- Family friend Danny Cohen was also accused and denied framing Bednar
Melbourne man Thomas Bednar has been found guilty of the murder of his mother in her home in May last year.
Judy Bednar, 78, suffered a number of blows causing significant rib fractures and died as a…