in

Parents warned over Strep A infection after six-year-old dies following bacteria outbreak school


Parents warned over Strep A infection after six-year-old dies and another is rushed to hospital following bacteria outbreak at Surrey primary school which causes ‘Victorian disease’ scarlet fever

  • One child has died after a rare bacteria outbreak at a Surrey primary school
  • The six-year-old attended Ashford Church of England Primary School
  • A second child is being treated in hospital with a course of antibiotics 

Parents have been warned about their children’s safety after a young child died and another is being treated in hospital following a rare bacteria outbreak in a primary school.

The child who died is understood to be a six-year-old who attended Ashford Church of England Primary School in Surrey, who tragically died from the invasive Group A…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Manchester United ‘accelerate plans to re-sign Memphis Depay in January’

Word Cup Qatar: Wales and England kick off TODAY