in

Mother warns others not to leave phone chargers plugged in after fire destroyed home


A mother has warned others not to leave phone chargers plugged in overnight after a fire destroyed their uninsured family home. 

Donna Symes, 40, from Glasgow had been preparing dinner with her husband Mohamed at around 8pm last night when the home fire alarm went off.

The singer ran upstairs to find a fire had erupted in her 13-year-old son Kane’s bedroom and had started from a phone charger that had been plugged in next to his bed.

The tragic event ended up destroying most of the home and sentimental items.

Horrific images show the aftermath of Kane's bedroom which is completely destroyed and burned to pieces

Horrific images show the aftermath of Kane’s bedroom which is completely destroyed and burned to pieces

Donna Symes pleaded people to get their homes insured, check their smoke alarms and check plugs and appliances to make sure they are not overheating

Donna Symes pleaded people to get their homes insured, check their smoke alarms and check plugs and appliances to make sure they are not overheating 

Ms Symes ran upstairs to find a fire had erupted in her 13-year-old son Kane's bedroom and had started from a phone charger that had been plugged in next to his bed

Ms Symes ran upstairs to find a fire had erupted in her 13-year-old son Kane’s bedroom and had started from a phone charger that had been plugged in next to his bed

Ms Symes filmed a heartbreaking video as…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

What World Cup? Migrant workers who built the stadiums for Qatar 2022 enjoy a game of CRICKET

Two US students ‘are raped by 34-year-old taxi driver who pounced near their Rome lodgings’