Daniel Andrews is sensationally accused of photoshopping a telling detail out of a picture of him and his family voting early – but is everything as it seems?
- A vocal critic has called out Premier Dan Andrews over ‘airbrushing’ an image
- Former Victorian Premier Jeff Kennett said a sign in a photo of him was doctored
- The image posted by the premier on Thursday shows him voting with his family
- An ‘exit sign’ above his head appears to have been washed out in the picture
- Mr Kennett posted the same image, clearly showing the green emergency sign
- But a graphic designer thinks Mr Kennett’s image of the sign has been pasted in
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has been publicly accused of photoshopping a symbolic ‘exit’ sign out of a photo showing him…