Hundreds of Chinese-made drones are detected in restricted airspace above the WHITE HOUSE in past few months amid fears of spying security threat
- Hundreds of Chinese-made drones have been flying over restricted air space in Washington D.C.
- That includes White House and the U.S. Capitol building
- Drones are being manipulated by users so they can enter no-fly zones
- Security officials worry it could lead to new ways of foreign spying
- Chinese government said not to be involved
Hundreds of Chinese-made drones have been flying over the Capitol and the White House, using stealth technology to enter the restricted air space, a stunning new report revealed on Wednesday.
The drones – made by the Chinese company DJI – are built with ‘geofencing’…