in

Hotel manager, 46, feared spider eggs were HATCHING inside her after being bitten


A hotel manager feared spider eggs were hatching from inside her after a huge bite left her with a golf ball-sized sac that repeatedly swells up on her back.

Emmeline Botfield, 46, from Kingswinford in the West Midlands, from was in a beer garden in July 2018 when she was bitten by a spider, leaving her with a ferocious scar that has caused her years of pain.

She said that the vicious bite blistered and left her bedridden for days with a fever and ‘excruciating’ pins and needles down her arm, before it eventually healed and disappeared.

But a year later a bubbly blister popped up with a vengeance making her feel like she’d been ‘hit by a car’, and she’s experienced a further six nasty ‘flare ups’ since then.

Ms Botfield said that the bite has caused nerve damage and left her with the shingles, an infection that causes a painful rash, which surfaces each time her immune system is low.

Emmeline Botfield, 46, was bitten by a spider in 2018, leaving her with horrible symptoms for years after

Emmeline Botfield, 46, was bitten by a spider in 2018, leaving her with horrible symptoms for…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Socceroos star Mathew Leckie goes viral for having the worst nickname at the FIFA World Cup in Qatar

Brightview Lockyer Valley car crash: Tyson Brehm, Cassie Battinson in hospital