in

Alaska firefighters rescue MOOSE after it fell through a window and became trapped in basement 


Firefighters in Alaska rescue a 500lb MOOSE after it fell through a window and became trapped in someone’s basement

  • Firefighters had to remove a 500-pound baby moose from a home in Soldotna – roughly 150 miles from Anchorage – on Sunday 
  • The moose had been eating vegetation near the back below-ground window when it fell into a hole and through the window 
  • Biologists partially sedated the animal and firefighters placed him on a tarp and carried him through the home and outside to safety
  • After receiving a sedative reversal and having his minor wounds tended too, the moose reportedly took off towards the woods 
  • ‘I can’t even believe it,’ firefighter Gunnar Romatz said.  ‘Like any curious human being, I was like: “Oh my gosh, I really want to be there for this…’ 
  • Wildlife Trooper Joseph Morris said, ‘it’s not as rare as you think that the moose makes it inside of a home,’ as there are roughly 175,000 of them in the state 



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL: Arizona Cardinals fired assistant coach Sean Kugler after ‘groping a woman’

France ‘will take on Qatari side Al Gharafa in a friendly’ 24 HOURS after 4-1 win over Australia