in

British father died on family trip to Disney World in Florida after ingesting fentanyl, inquest told


A British father died on a family trip to Disney World in Florida after ingesting the synthetic opioid fentanyl, an inquest has been told.

Philip Weybourne, from West Malling in Kent, was on holiday in the United States with his wife and young son in May 2020 when he suddenly fell ill. 

The 40-year-old, who was the director of an international IT company, collapsed and died after going to a bar at the Yacht Club hotel in Epcot.

An inquest into his death held at Maidstone County Hall heard while he was rushed to hospital his condition deteriorated quickly and he could not be saved.

A blood test after his death found that he had fatal levels of fentanyl in his system – a powerful synthetic opioid similar to morphine which requires only two milligrams to prove potentially fatal.

The drug, which killed pop star Prince, is thought to have been responsible for the deaths of nearly one million people in the United States since 1999.

According to the United States Drug Enforcement…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Outrage as FIFA boss laughs with Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman Qatar World Cup opening ceremony

Ex-Channel Nine star Cameron Williams puts his Coogee home up for sale after assault charge