Accused ‘woodchipper murderer’ claims alleged victim was ‘reckless’ around machine, ‘wouldn’t listen’, was ‘always on his phone’ – and the mental image that wakes him up in the middle of the night
- Gregory Lee Roser is accused of murdering a man to make it look like accident
- Roser told the court he saw Bruce Saunders’ legs sticking out of woodchipper
- The Crown alleges Roser’s girlfriend put him up to it with help of another lover
- It is alleged Sharon Graham wanted her ex-partner Mr Saunders to be killed
- But needed it to look accidental so she could cash in on his $750k life insurance
The image of Bruce Saunders’ legs in a woodchipper kept Gregory Lee Roser awake at night, a court has heard.
Roser, 63, told police he ‘felt responsible’ after Mr…