Move over, Lassie! Four-month-old kitten named Thor saves Michigan family from carbon monoxide poisoning by meowing loudly to wake them all up
- The four-month old, aptly named kitty – Thor – lived up to his heroic namesake
- The family’s portable generator began spewing deadly carbon monoxide fumes
- Kitten began meowing loudly and ran around the house to alert sleeping humans
- His persistence ultimately got the family to pile out of the house and call for help
A kitten has been credited with saving the lives of a whole family in Michigan after he woke them up to prevent them succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning.
The aptly named Thor – a four-month old ginger kitty – lived up to his heroic namesake when the Stamper family home in Farmington Hills began…