in

Top furniture designer sues swanky Chiltern Firehouse for over £200,000


A top furniture designer who tripped over a step in swanky Chiltern Firehouse and suffered severe facial injuries has sued the restaurant for over £200,000. 

David Salmon, 61, from Nacton, in Suffolk, broke his nose and teeth, fractured bone spurs in his neck and was left with injuries to the knee, upper body and both shoulders after the accident in 2018.

Mr Salmon, who now lives in Monaco, and has made furniture for clients including most of the world’s royal households, has also said that the fall caused PTSD and a ‘microscopic brain injury underpinning post-concussional type syndrome’. 

Although Chiltern Street Hotel Ltd has accepted ‘primary liability’ for the accident, according to court documents it claims that Mr Salmon was partly responsible for his fall because he had been drinking at the time. 

But Mr Salmon has blamed the restaurant for the accident and claimed that they failed to put up a ‘mind the step’ warning sign in the men’s toilet. 

The 61-year-old has also…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Opinion: Vladimir Putin′s sham referendums in Ukraine are a sign of weakness | Opinion | DW

Nord Stream pipelines supplying gas from Russia suffer ‘unprecedented’ damage and start leaking