in

LA hit-and-run driver who plowed into mom and baby asks to be let out of punishment EARLY


A California youth convicted of mowing down a mother and her eight-month-old baby in a horrifying hit and run last year has asked to be released early – despite being sentenced to just seven-months in a juvenile probation camp.

As the 16-year-old driver is due to appear in an LA court at 9am Thursday to make his plea, the young mother voiced outrage that District Attorney George Gascon didn’t inform her of the hearing.

‘I remain incredibly disappointed with the justice system in LA, but I am unsurprised to learn that I am yet again being denied my rights as a victim to participate and use my voice in the judicial process,’ the mother, only identified as Rachel, told Fox News Digital, ‘F— George Gascon.’

Rachel said she expected the boy’s next hearing to be on November 8, near the end of his sentence slightly more than half-year sentence which she thought was too short to begin with.

The incident made headlines in June after Gascon’s office – long known for going light on criminals…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Sickening moment Florida thug, 36, stabs man whose father he looked after 40 times with SCISSORS

Tasmania pilot whales stranded: Only 35 whales left out of 230 as rescuers race to bring them to sea