Major Australian bank to close ALL of its branches on the east coast and force customers to go to the post office
- Bankwest is set to close all of its remaining branches on the Australia’s east coast
- There will be 14 branches that will shut by the end of October
- Includes five each in NSW and VIC, three in Brisbane and one in Adelaide
- The major bank will also be reducing trading hours in regional Western Australia
- Includes 29 branches that will shift to only trading two to four days per week
Bankwest will close its remaining east coast branches and reduce trading hours in regional Western Australia as more customers go online.
Fourteen branches will shut by the end of October, five each in NSW and Victoria, three in Brisbane and…