Incredible moment dog who vanished in the Australian outback EIGHT YEARS ago is finally reunited with its owners
- The Inskip family went on a holiday to outback QLD with their boxer, Maggie
- They stopped at the town of Winton when their dog fled into the wilderness
- Locals from Winton helped the Inskips. They reported sightings of the dog
- The Sydney family placed down scented clothing and food to attract Maggie
- Maggie was reunited with her owners after becoming lost for eight days
A dog has been reunited with her family after becoming lost in the Australian outback for eight days, with the heartwarming moment captured on camera.
Deborah and Geoff Inskip visited the rural town of Winton in central west Queensland as part of their outback…