Fury of royal staff who face the axe after working up to 20 hours a day on Queen’s funeral
- 100 Clarence House staff told of job losses as the King Charles and Queen Consort move to Buckingham Palace from Clarence House
- Official consultation period on job losses began yesterday as staff mourn Queen
- Staff were expected to work up to 20-hour days organising the State Funeral
- Royal households stressed that they were bound by legal process
- The Queen’s funeral: All the latest Royal Family news and coverage
Royal staff are up in arms over being forced to work ‘around the clock’ to deliver the late Queen’s funeral while facing the threat of redundancy.
Last week it emerged that up to 100 Clarence House staff were told there would be job losses as the…