Extinction Rebellion activist, 65, who locked herself to a limousine near Hyde Park causing seven-hour delays and fellow protester, 66, who glued herself to the road are spared jail
- Mandy Oliver, 65, and Jenny Ruskin, 66, took part in climate protest on April 16
- Oliver had her arm locked to the wheel of a black limo while sitting on ground
- Ruskin sat with her hand glued to the ground in middle of busy London road
- Extinction Rebellion protest caused more than seven-hours of delays
- Both handed six-month conditional discharges meaning they were spared jail
An Extinction Rebellion activist who locked herself to a limousine near Hyde Park causing seven-hour delays and a fellow protester who glued herself to the road have been spared jail.
Mandy Oliver, 65, and…