in

Council issues warning as several dogs die ‘after drinking water from lake filled with toxic algae’


Council issues pet health warning as several dogs die ‘after drinking water from lake filled with toxic blue and green algae’ in east London

  • Visitors to Highams Park lake in Epping Forest, Chingford, told to avoid the water
  • Council warned ‘a number of dogs’ believed to have died after drinking from lake
  • Epping Forest has now advised dog owners to bring own drinking water on walks

A toxic algae is believed to be behind a string of dog deaths in east London, sparking an urgent investigation and a health warning from local authorities. 

Visitors to Highams Park Lake, in Epping Forest, Chingford, have been told to steer clear of the water until tests are performed on the potentially deadly blue and green algae blooms. 

It comes after a ‘number of dogs’ are…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Reuters reveals Bank of England would sell gilts even if it cuts rates in future, Ramsden says

Reuters reveals Rotavirus childhood vaccine shortage hits four African countries