‘Psychotic’ brother of Australia’s most infamous terrorist is jailed after repeatedly raping a vulnerable teenager he felt ‘entitled’ to
- Arken Abdull Rahim Sharrouf was sentenced to 10 years jail for abusing a teen
- Sharrouf is the brother of ISIS terrorist Khaled Sharrouf, who was killed in 2017
- Sharrouf committed the repeated sexual and physical abuse in 2007 and 2008
- The court heard he controlled the ‘isolated and vulnerable’ girl using violence
- A judge said Sharrouf felt ‘entitled’ to ‘degrading, humiliating and terrifying’ acts
The brother of an Islamic terrorist has been jailed for 10 years for violently raping a teenage girl over two years, with a judge slamming his twisted sense of ‘entitlement’.
On Friday Arken Abdull Rahim Sharrouf, 35, was…