Bus driver sacked after she tried to make a passenger wear a mask during Covid only to be abused as a ‘Karen’ wins her unfair dismissal case
- Gold Coast bus driver got an earful after she told customer to pull mask up
- Amie Logsdon then ordered him off the bus for the abuse but he refused to leave
- Her employer, Surfside Buslines, dismissed her for inappropriate behaviour
- It said bus staff are required to wear masks at work but not to enforce them
- Fair Work said she did not engage in enforcement but wanted to protect people
A bus driver won a Fair Work unfair dismissal case following abuse she copped from a passenger after she she told him to wear his mask properly.
Amie Logsdon, 55, was vindicated by Fair Work Commissioner Bernie Riordan last month…