in

US backpacker in Hobart suffers third degree burns to her back after stovetop set her shirt on fire


GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: See the horrendous injuries female backpacker, 30, suffered at a hostel when a stovetop left turned on set her shirt on fire

  • Brianna Jonovitch, 30, suffered burns from a stovetop at a Hobart hostel in May
  • She suffered third degree burns to up to 13 per cent of her body, mainly on back
  • A stovetop had been left on with the flames catching the back of her shirt
  • A GoFundMe has been set up to help raise funds for her hefty medical bills 

An American backpacker travelling around Australia is stuck here with mounting medical bills after she suffered horrific burns across her entire back when her shirt caught fire at a hostel.

Brianna Jonovitch, 30, had been staying at a hostel in Hobart in May and was using the communal kitchen when she…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

When Rupert brought Jerry home to Australia five years before marriage breakup

Train strike news LIVE: Latest on TfL Tube and UK rail services