Huge change to fourth Covid jabs in Australia to affect more than 1.5M Aussies – so will YOU get one?
Australia’s peak vaccine advisory group has announced a further 1.5million Aussies are now eligible to get a fourth dose.
Interim Health Minister Katy Gallagher announced on Wednesday that ATAGI will allow people with existing health conditions or disabilities to get a fourth dose.
People who are now recommended to receive a fourth dose include:
- People who are now recommended to receive a fourth dose include people with: • Immunocompromising conditions
- Specific chronic inflammatory conditions.
- Chronic lung disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Severe chronic kidney disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Diabetes requiring medication
- Chronic cardiac…