Tough-talking Woolies security guard nicknamed ‘Kevinator’ swears at shoplifters and sends them back inside to pay up – but local police don’t approve of his tactics
- Security guard is taking the law into his own hands to stop thefts in Queensland
- Kevin Martin has been nicknamed ‘The Kevinator’ for patrolling shops in Logan
- Patrols shopping centres with a walkie talkie and wearing a body camera
- Doesn’t have full support of police but businesses say he’s making a difference
- Mr Martin claims that he will continue this role until the government steps up
A shopping centre security guard has adopted an old-school method of dealing with law-breaking citizens when he catches them red-handed.
Father of seven and trained security guard Kevin Martin -…