in

Carbon monoxide killed three Americans at Sandals resort, claims new report


A new report claims that the three American tourists found dead at a Sandals resort in the Bahamas died from carbon monoxide poisoning. 

Michael Phillips, 68, and Robbie Phillips, 65, of Tennessee, and Vincent Chiarella, 64, of Florida, were all found dead on May 6 inside neighboring villas at the resort on Great Exuma Island. The trio were not traveling together.

Vincent’s 65-year-old wife, Donnis, was last said to be in good condition and recovering nicely at a hospital in Miami. 

A pathologist is releasing a report today saying that carbon monoxide poisoning was determined to be the cause of death, according to the Nassau Guardian.  

Several recent reviewers on TripAdvisor reported seeing bugs in their rooms and one guest speculated that issues with the air conditioning may have caused Freon poisoning. 

All three had reportedly sought medical treatment while staying at the Sandals, the Nassau Guardian reported.  

A spokesperson for Sandals would not comment on the possibility…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Oh No! Bam Margera Breaks Wrist Skateboarding Just Days After Finishing Rehab!

Novak Djokovic opens French Open title defense with straight-sets victory in first Grand Slam match in 7 1/2 months