Inside Shane Warne’s ‘legendary’ 20 years of poker nights that raged until morning in the cricket great’s man cave set to the tunes of Ed Sheeran
- Warne’s friends have remembered his legendary poker nights over the years
- Warne died of a heart attack while holidaying in Koh Samui last Friday
- His friends said he would often host their group in his ‘man cave’ for cards
- Warne also mostly played Ed Sheeran and Bruce Springsteen music
- His friends said he was ‘the most loyal person’ who was the ‘glue’ of their group
Friends of Shane Warne have remembered their 20 years of ‘legendary’ poker nights with the cricket great – and his appreciation of Ed Sheeran’s music.
Warne, 52, was the ‘ringleader’ of the group and whenever he was in Melbourne, his man-cave would…