in

Thomas Hill carbon monoxide death: Fatal accident probe is launched into 2015 death of student


The death of a teenager from carbon monoxide poisoning in an aristocrat’s Scottish holiday cottage more than six years ago is to be investigated in a fatal accident inquiry. 

Thomas Hill, 18, was found unconscious at Glenmark Cottage, near Tarfside, in Angus, in October 2015. 

Despite attempts to save the teenager, he was pronounced dead in an ambulance en route to Ninewells Hospital in Dundee.

At the time of his death the first-year Stirling University student, from Hampshire, had been on holiday at the remote cottage with his partner Charlotte Beard and her family.

A post-mortem examination confirmed that the teenager, who ran an animal shelter with his girlfriend, died of carbon monoxide poisoning. 

Faulty gas heaters were later found at the cottage, which at the time was owned by the Earl of Dalhousie and his heir Lord Ramsay.

Last year at Dundee Sheriff Court, Lord Ramsay’s Dalhousie-estate based company, Burghill Farms, and Piers Le Cheminant, who had sub-let the cottage,…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Peng Shuai: Martina Navratilova blasts Australian Open organisers as ‘cowards’

Mother whose children were hospitalised by ‘carbon monoxide leak’ SUED by landlord over unpaid rent