in

Aussie pet owners warned ingredient in rapid antigen tests poisonous to dogs


Urgent warning to Aussie pet owners: Rapid antigen test ingredient is POISONOUS to dogs

  • Warning from Animal Poisons Helpline ingredient in RAT test poisonous to dogs 
  • Tests contain a small amount of chemical sodium azide added as a preservative
  • Helpline has noticed an uptick in instances of dog ingesting the buffer solution
  • Small animals or those who ingest multiple vials could be at risk of poisoning 










As millions of rapid antigen tests are being bought by Aussie households one charity has sent out an urgent warning to pet owners. 

The Animal Poisons Helpline revealed one of the ingredients in the self-test kits is extremely poisonous to dogs – specifically a chemical in the test…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Fauci predicts most of US will hit Omicron peak within WEEKS as infections drop in early epicentres

Wine and champagne prices could soar by 20% this year