in

Alec Baldwin hasn’t turned over his phone a MONTH after authorities in ‘Rust’ probe asked for it


Alec Baldwin hasn’t turned over his phone a month after Santa Fe authorities got a warrant to search it in connection to the fatal shooting of a cinematographer on the set of ‘Rust,’ with his lawyer now saying he will hand over the device this week.

The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office laid out the steps it has taken to get a hold of Baldwin’s phone on Thursday.

Deputies say they got a search warrant approved on December 16 – weeks after cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed when Baldwin fired a prop gun loaded with a live round while rehearsing a scene for the film at a New Mexico ranch.

Deputies then reached out to the Santa Fe District Attorney’s Office for assistance. On December 20, the Sheriff’s Office learned that the DA was in negotiations with Baldwin’s lawyer to get the cell phone, KRQE reports. 

The actor was pictured walking around with his cell phone in New York City on Thursday. He has previously said that he doesn’t feel guilty for Hutchins’ death and that he…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

British-born former DJ will become Jamaica’s first Alpine skier at the Winter Olympics

Dallas Cowboys WR Amari Cooper fined for COVID-19 violation at Mavericks game, source says