in

‘Young and healthy’ mother, 27, nearly suffered heart attack after drinking too much Red Bull

Young and healthy mother 27 nearly suffered heart attack after


Jade Michealla, 27, took to Facebook on Saturday to tell others about her experience and said she was hospitalised after drinking the energy juice

Jade Michealla, 27, took to Facebook on Saturday to tell others about her experience and said she was hospitalised after drinking the energy juice

A ‘young and health’ mother allegedly nearly suffered a heart attack and was rushed to a resuscitation unit by drinking too much Red Bull.

Jade Michealla, 27, took to Facebook on Saturday to tell others about her experience and said she was hospitalised after drinking the energy juice.

The mother, from Chilworth, Surrey, said Red Bull resulted in her having an inflamed heart and irregular heartbeat and she had to be hooked up to heart monitors after drinking too much of the highly-caffeinated drink. 

Ms Michealla shared images of herself on social media in her hospital gown, hooked up to what appears to be an IV drip.

Another image shows a close up of her arm which has what seems to be an IV needle strapped into her vein with white tape surrounding it. Next to the bed rail, a white medical band can be seen strapped around her wrist.

Posting the images on Saturday, she wrote: ‘I was always that girl who said ‘nah I’ll never get ill from Red Bull, I’m young and healthy and the chance of me getting ill from that is literally nothing’.

‘Don’t be that person, I’ve never been so wrong in my life, STAY OFF OF RED BULL PLEASE people!

‘It literally poisons your body. I’ve gone from a healthy active 27-year-old to a 27-year-old that’s in resus, hooked up to heart monitors with an inflamed heart and an irregular heartbeat.

‘If I can stop even just one person from drinking that toxic s*** I will.’

The mother, from Chilworth, Surrey, said Red Bull resulted in her having an inflamed heart and irregular heartbeat and she had to be hooked up to heart monitors after drinking too much of the highly-caffeinated drink

Another image shows a close up of her arm which has what seems to be an IV needle strapped into her vein with white tape surrounding it. Next to the bed rail, a white medical band can be seen strapped around her wrist

The mother, from Chilworth, Surrey, said Red Bull resulted in her having an inflamed heart and irregular heartbeat and she had to be hooked up to heart monitors after drinking too much of the highly-caffeinated drink

Posting the images on Saturday, she wrote: 'I was always that girl who said 'nah I'll never get ill from Red Bull, I'm young and healthy and the chance of me getting ill from that is literally nothing'. 'Don't be that person, I've never been so wrong in my life, STAY OFF OF RED BULL PLEASE people!'

Posting the images on Saturday, she wrote: ‘I was always that girl who said ‘nah I’ll never get ill from Red Bull, I’m young and healthy and the chance of me getting ill from that is literally nothing’. ‘Don’t be that person, I’ve never been so wrong in my life, STAY OFF OF RED BULL PLEASE people!’

She continued: ‘It kills, it makes people very, very ill and you can say it won’t happen to you, but chances are if you push it, it will. I’ve had to lay here thinking what would happen to my boys? 

‘What would happen to them if they lost me? Their mum…their world. I’m so lucky to be here, I skimmed a heart attack by the skin of my teeth.

‘Please, make people aware of the dangers of caffeine, especially Red Bull, before it’s too late.’ 

MailOnline has contacted Red Bull for comment. 

The post has now collected over 6,200 likes with over 60,000 shares from Facebook users who wished Ms Michealla a speedy recovery.

Lottiee Haines Guidice said: ‘Omg I hope you get better soon, that’s bloody horrible.’

45667201 9806339 image a 38 1626784736499

45667193 9806339 image a 39 1626784738336

The post has now collected over 6,200 likes with over 60,000 shares from Facebook users who wished Ms Michealla a speedy recovery

The post has now collected over 6,200 likes with over 60,000 shares from Facebook users who wished Ms Michealla a speedy recovery

Emma Louise Furay said: ‘Oh my goodness, I’m so glad you’ve come out the otherside! I hate these energy drinks for this exact reason.

‘I’m just so sorry you’ve had to experience this. Get well soon, I’m sending lots of love.’

Becca Smith said: ‘Omg this is scary, I drink that stuff like it’s going out of fashion. When I’m running around work it gives me an energy boost. Staying the hell away from it now!’

And Shelley Parker added: ‘God Jade I hope you’re better soon. I stopped drinking energy drinks about a year ago, now I can’t even drink them at all!’

In April it was reported that a 21-year-old university student suffered heart failure after ‘excessive’ consumption of energy drinks.

A BMJ Case Report reported that the man drank four 500ml cans every day for two years, leaving him in intensive care and unable to complete his studies.

Doctors considered giving him an organ transplant after tests revealed both his heart and kidneys had failed.



Source link

What do you think?

Avatar of bourbiza

Written by bourbiza

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Leeds emerge as frontrunners to sign 18 year old Chelsea starlet Lewis

Leeds emerge as frontrunners to sign 18-year-old Chelsea starlet Lewis Bate

Tottenham and Sevilla are in talks to swap starlet Bryan

Tottenham and Sevilla ‘are in talks to swap starlet Bryan Gil with Erik Lamela’